Commercial Litigation Practice
K&S’s litigation practice is focused on representing parties in various commercial disputes.
In particular, K&S has extensive experience with, and a unique understanding of, matters concerning insurance recovery, investment losses and bankruptcy litigation. K&S also provides insurance advisory services to clients of all sizes. We routinely assist clients in analyzing coverage issues with existing or prospective insurance policies.
We provide an array of commercial litigation services which broadly include:
- Commercial and Contract Disputes
- Insurance Recovery
- Insurance Advisory Services
- Investment Loss Recovery
- Shareholder Disputes
- Financial Services
- Bankruptcy Litigation
- Cryptocurrency Litigation
Some of K&S’s representative engagements include the following:
- Investors in a multi-million dollar action against one of the largest financial institutions in the U.S. alleging breaches of fiduciary duty and misrepresentations
- Investment adviser in an action against an insurance company for failing to cover a claim under a professional liability policy
- Investors in an arbitration concerning convertible notes in connection with a start-up taxi business in South America
- Investor in claims against a firm administrator for violations of ERISA
- Investors in whistleblower claims filed with the Securities & Exchange Commission concerning violations of securities laws by investment advisers and broker-dealers
- Petitioners in securing a pre-judgment attachment against respondents who left the country and moved assets offshore
We are committed to a clients-first approach.
We strive to service our clients with respect and humility and to provide fierce, tireless and smart advocacy and counsel. We believe in transparent and clear billing practices.Learn More